It is feasible to take a loan from the bank with a minimum interest rate to resolve your financial needs. Ocean Card Reviewed critically to evaluate the worth as well as help the decisions.
If you are new to use a credit card, first you have to be aware of what are the advantages and disadvantages that can be faced while using. So be smart and use smartly, and then know the % of APR (variable) and get the report of eligible credit through quick check response in a few seconds.
Ocean Credit Card reviews which have an initial limit from £200 to £1,500
The Ocean credit card is issued by Ocean Finance a broker but Capital One is the exclusive lender. This product is meant to give online suppose to those
- Who are struggling to get accepted for a credit card
- Who are new to the UK
- Who has a low income
- Who are self-employed
- Who has a poor credit history
Ocean Credit Card
It also gives online support to people who want to take the loan from lenders and who want insurance for their vehicle, home, and life insurance.
- Initial limit of £200 to £1,500
- This amount depends on your economic situation and credit history.
- Ocean card’s representative APR is 39.9%
- It has no annual fee but if you cross your credit limit you will be charged £12
On purchases, the standard interest rate is 39.94% p.a (variable) with 39.9% APR Representative variable.
The card gives limited rewards but you can take advantage of free reminder text messages which assist customers to stay on top of the account. The ocean credit card also gives the QuickCheck service to check your eligibility for a credit card.
This Quick check service will not harm your credit score.
It Plays a role in increasing the credit score and can achieve the best deals by repaying the amount in time to secure your credit limit to improve your credit rating.
How does Ocean Credit Card Work?
- Login Ocean online to manage your account.
- It gives one straightforward interest fee to all types of exchanges you did.
- It simply oversees limits between £ 200 and £ 1,500.
- You can add up to 3 other cardholders and can also keep track your card expenses
- You have a possibility to review your credit limit two times per year.
|Representative APR (variable)||34.9%|
|Purchase interest p.a||34.9|
|Cash withdrawal APR||34.9|
|Annual card fee||£0|
Assume borrowing of £1,200 for 1 year, at a p.a of 34.94% (variable), representative APR variable 34.9%.
Ocean Credit Card Rewards Details
People with bad credit if meet their repayments on time every month and stay below their credit limit can start to improving credit rating.
Ocean Card Applying Criteria
|Minimum income required to open the account||N/A|
|Can be used for building the credit rating||yes|
|Opening an account by invitation only||yes|
|Account for existing customers only||yes|
|Minimum age to open an account||18|
|Further notes about eligibility||N/A|
Ocean Credit Card Introductory Features
Standard Balance Transfers
|Annual Interest||$ 39.94%|
|Annual interest||$ 39.94%|
Standard Cash Withdrawal
|Annual interest||$ 39.94|
|Maximum interest fees days||56|
|Days to pay||26|
|Minimum monthly payment %||1.00%|
|Minimum monthly payment £||£ 5|
Ocean Credit Card Charges
|Returned payment fees||£12|
|Late payment fee||£12|
|Exceeding limit fees||£12|
Charges for Foreign Usage
|Foreign usage fee in Europe||£ 2.75 %|
|Foreign usage withdrawal fees worldwide||£ 2.75%|
Ocean Charges for Card Withdrawal
|Charges for cash withdrawals||N/A|
|% of cash withdrawal||£ 3.0%|
|Min charge||£ 3|
Ocean Credit Card Management
You can manage Ocean credit card payments by:
Ocean Credit Card Extras
Ocean Mobile App
Through the mobile app, you can easily manage your account with your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. The app is available to customers with Digital Banking and the UK or international mobile number in specific countries.
You can get to know about your eligibility within 60 seconds.
Email and Text Alerts
By this feature, you receive email or text alerts that allow you to manage your payments on time and that alerts also permits you to know about your credit limit.
Ocean Joint Account
You can open ocean account as a joint bank account. Two people can manage their finances through this facility. It may be best if you need to make shared payments, e.g. rent household bills, etc.
Pros and Cons
- Facilitates you with step by step instruction so that you can get to know the benefits of using this card and get more rewards.
- Before processing the application, they will examine all the details to know your eligibility and card limit so that you can get the maximum facility.
- Gives a better chance to improve or reconstruct your credit score.
- It is completely safe to apply for a credit card.
- it secures your data from interlopers.
- If you don’t pay your monthly payments in time or leave any step you may stick at some point.
To summing up, by filling the address that you were living for recent years, work status and pay points of interest should be checked by the group of Ocean Credit Card Reference Agencies so that they know the offers that suit you. In the meantime, it will demonstrate the eligibility of your Ocean credit card value to make utilization of it.
Never harms your credit score; however, you have the opportunity to enhance your Credit score rating by utilizing the credit card accurately in your normal life for a better reason.
Submit your review